Hi everyone! I don’t know about you, but I try to get vegetables into everything I am eating these days because one just can’t get enough. If we do this earlier in the day as much as possible for ourselves and our family, we don’t have to stress as much about it come dinner time.
That’s why I created this soon to be “all the rage”…
Swiss Chard Egg Salad:
Take Back the Kitchen V-Egg Salad Sandwich!
1 tsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1-2 tsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup Swiss Chard or Fresh Spinach leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1. Hard boil the eggs by placing them in a pot covered with water until they boil.
2. Turn off the flame and then let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Immerse in cold water, peel and chop in a bowl.
5. Add in mayo, mustard and yogurt. Stir until combined
6. Wash and chop the greens and stir into the egg mixture.
7. Salt and pepper to taste and serve with multigrain bread or healthy crackers like Mary’s Gone Whole Grain Crackers
What unlikely foods do you add vegetables to or would you like to?