Hi everyone! Think you can’t host a few people today for Superbowl? Well, you can! Just take your leftover chicken , pump yourself up with some confidence and get cracking! These are adapted from a lot of buffalo chicken tenders out in the blogosphere but I have eliminated some of the more fattening ingredients. They are simple, different and delcious!
For some other recipes for today’s Superbowl parties, check out a TON that I contributed to CBS Local:
SuperBowl Asian Buffalo Chicken Tenders:
Chicken Mixture Ingredients:
* 3 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
* 1/3 cup Sriracha hot sauce
* 3 ounces cream cheese
* 2 1/4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 3 cups Corn Flakes cereal, crushed in a food processor
* Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, Sriracha sauce, cheddar cheese and salt. (Works best if you do it with your hands.)
4. Pour the Corn Flake crumbs into a shallow bowl.
5. Make one inch balls with the chicken mixture, roll them in the Corn Flake crumbs and lay them on the parchment paper.
6. Spray the balls with olive oil spray
7. Bake for 20 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes. Check to make sure they don’t burn!
8. Serve with sour cream or Greek yogurt with a squirt of hot sauce and a bit of honey to taste as a sauce. YUM!!